* Provision of company secretarial services to the Board and Board Committees to ensure that the GGB complies and adheres to all applicable legislation and corporate governance regulations.
* Provision of marketing and communications support services
* Ensures accuracy of gaming revenue paid by the licensees.
* Ensures licensees comply with applicable gaming legislation.
* Conducts regular revenue and compliance audits.
* Monitors and ensures compliance with BBBEE and FIC Legislation.
* Conducts FIC inspections on licensees.
* Provides financial and administrative support services.
* Ensures technical compliance of gaming devices to legislation.
Promotes and maintains industrial relations through:
* Talent development and performance management.
* Talent planning, organizational development and central resourcing.
* Employee rewards and benefits.
* Payroll and policy development.
* Employee relations and transformation.
* Employee wellness.
* Human resource information management systems.
* Develops, maintains and supports management information systems.
* Renders legal services to the Board and all internal business units.
* Manages litigation on behalf of the Board.
* Reviews and amends gambling legislation.
* Receives requests in terms of the Promotion of Access to Information Act (PAIA) and
promotion of Administrative Justice Act (PAJA).
* Investigate non-compliance allegations by licensees.
* Investigate disputes and complaints from the public against licensees.
* Assist law enforcement agencies in the eradication of illegal gambling
Receives and processes applications in terms of the Gauteng Gambling Act, no 4 of 1995, as amended for the following:
* Gambling facilities
* Employee registrations
* Equipment registration
* Manufacturers, suppliers and maintenance providers
* Amusement facilities
* Third party suitability
* Identifies and implements public awareness programs aimed at promoting responsible gambling.
* Identifies socio-economic development initiatives on behalf of the Board
Receives applications for Sports Development Funding and CSI Funding.